The Fast-Way concrete batch plant has many changes. We now offer a 6-yard plant and an 11-yard plant. Each is capable of being towed by a 3/4-ton pickup.
We have changed the 24″ conveyor belt to an all-rubber belt including the side wall and flights. This enables materials to be conveyed faster and quieter in addition to eliminating spill-over from the conveyor belt.
The scale system is a 4-cell/40,000 lb. electronic system with a 3-inch digital indicator that pivots 180 degrees out providing a clear view of the scale to the loader operator.
This Fast-Way aggregate batch plant can be ready to produce concrete minutes after it reaches the job site!
Belt Wall Belt System
Fast-Way’s all-rubber conveyor belt provides the most efficient and reliable system. The conveyor with rubber side walls and flights will load out an 11-yard batch in 6 1/2 minutes and will produce many years of trouble-free and maintenance-free service.
Batch Plant Specifications
- Capacity (aggregate and sand): 6 cu. yds.
- With Extension Kit: 11 cu. yds.
- Charging Height: 7′ – 3″
- With Extension Kit: 9′ – 1″
- Charging Width: 8′ – 6″
- With Extension Kit: 10′ – 6″
- Discharge: Manually Operated Slide Gate
- Belt: 24″ Belt Wall w/Rubber Flights
- Incline: at 45 degrees
- Discharge Height: 12′ – 0″ from Chute
- Speed: Electric Drive 250 FPM
- Lump Size: 3″ Maximum
- Drive: 3 HP 340/480 VAC 3 Phase
- Water System: 2″ Badger Meter
- Output to 160 GPM, equipped with double trip and auto stop. Hose Bib for wash down, inlet filter and out-put line to conveyor discharge chute.
- Trailer Chassis: Electric Brakes, Tail, Stop & Clearance Lights
- 40,000 lb / 18140 kg Cell Electronic Suspension Scale
- Easy to read 3″ high back lit LCD display
Travel Dimensions and Data
- Length: 26′ – 6″
- Width: 8′ – 6″
- Height: 8′ – 7″
- Road Clearance: 10″ (Pintle Hitch Required)
- Weight at Hitch: 560 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 7,060 lbs.
- Shipping Volume: 1,915 cu. ft.