The Fast-Way portable SI-LOW 206 and SI-LOW 210 are the fastest ways to hit the ground running. Designed to comply with legal height and width towing boundaries, the SI-LOW 206 and SI-LOW 210 can be towed with a one-ton pickup.
For the process of filling a fleet of volumetric trucks, the SI-LOW 206 or SI-LOW 210 is ready to perform as a portable fill station. The SI-LOW 206 stores 200 barrels of cement and discharges the cement with a 6″ auger which produces 500 to 600 pounds per minute. The SI-LOW 210 also stores 200 barrels of cement, but has the advantage of increasing cement discharge with a 10″ auger that produces 3,000 pounds per minute.
Both Models Equipped With:
- Bag house with cement clean-out
- 2-8,000 lb. axle
- Electric brakes (both axles)
- Clearance lights
- Safety chains
- Break-away system
Silo 210 Specifications
- Silo: 800 cu. ft. = 200 barrel
- Power: 15 HP 240/480 VAC 3 Phase
- Auger: 10″ Dia Tubular
- Dispensing Rate: 3500 to 3700 lbs per/min
- Baghouse: 32 bag collector with cone collection dropout
- Discharge Height: 12′, 13′ & 14′ Adjustable
Optional Equipment (At Additional Cost)
- Weigh System: 80,000 LBS/36,287 kg 4-Cell Electronic Scale System, 0.6″ Highled Display
- Overall Height: 13’3″
- Travel Length: 24′
- Width: 8′ 6″
- Road Clearance: 8 1/2″
- Weight at Hitch: 1000 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 9220 lbs.
- Cubic Feet: 2719 cu. ft.
- **PINTLE HITCH REQUIRED**